"I've been letting my mind wonder at night. My thoughts should have a curfew." Am Kidd

Friday, January 29, 2010

Velvet



In my last post I praised the beauty of lace, then today, strolling down the "Fabric Path" I have come face to face with Velvet and I am breathless. Velvet is a sultry, passionate love affair where there is no room for logic and everything is transformed.

Velvet cape brings magic to the forest.

Velvet is luscious.

Velvet is alluring.

Velvet is beautiful.


Velvet is majestic.

Please let me rest my head on a Velvet pillow and touch the visions only I can see...

Note: Photos by Weheartit.com, Arm St., and Flicker

2 comments:

  1. You had to put the pic of the black velvet cloak on the post, didn't you. I've come over all unnecessary (I've got a thing for black cloaks), and it's too early in the morning for all that :) And look at the red one - fantastic! And the gloves! Oh, the gloves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! yes..every one must have a bit of velevet! decadent and magical indeed!Looove all the photos..my imagination is awake!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete

Albert Schweitzer said "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" I thank you all!