"I've been letting my mind wonder at night. My thoughts should have a curfew." Am Kidd

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Valentine's Wish


I wish you bluebirds in the Spring
to give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss,
but more than this
I wish you love.

And in July a lemonade
to cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health,
and more than wealth
I wish you love

I wish you shelter from the storm
a cozy fire to keep you warm
And most of all when snowflakes fall,
I wish you love.

Happy Valentine's Day.


Photo by Weheartit.com
"I wish you love" English version written by Albert A Beach

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous words, Alina!

    I wish you the same my friend. Happy Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day too Alina!

    Lovely poem and photo.

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you. Love the heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on... image and words! Happy Valentines Day to you Alina. xxVicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo!!! I love it, and the poem too! Happy Valentines Day Alina! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Albert Schweitzer said "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" I thank you all!