"I've been letting my mind wonder at night. My thoughts should have a curfew." Am Kidd

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Wishes


Hi everyone!

Just popping in from under what seems to be an ongoing, never-ending project: my Art Room! Been busy trying to make my working space cohesive and easy to manage, but this room must be a true self expression. No matter how hard I try, it remains unruly and wild at heart! LOL

Anyway, I am here to wish all my lovely ladies a beautiful day. Please read this post I wrote a couple of years ago. I hope these words echo some of your memories.

http://thepurplecaravan.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-05-11T00:01:00-04:00&max-results=6

May you always be surrounded by peace and love.

6 comments:

  1. And to you too, sweet girl, have a blessed day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! I wish you success with your project
    Love, Ines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alina! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day! I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your art room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alina,
    Oh, now I have a tear or two in my eyes. I just read "Rocking Chair Days." I loved the words along with the pictures. Everything seemed right with the world in our rocking chairs back then. For me, they were the most wonderful days of my life.

    Have fun decorating your Art Room, and we must see it when you are finished.

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Wonderful kindred...hope you had an amazing M-day!! HUgs and sparkles to you! Yayyy..so exciting to hear...I hope you share your art room sometime...sounds fantastic and very special! Yes ..make it express you..wild at heart and unruly..sounds good to me..shine on!!
    Wishing you a beautiful summer...thanks for shining your magic into my world today!
    HUgsVictoria

    ReplyDelete

Albert Schweitzer said "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" I thank you all!