"I've been letting my mind wonder at night. My thoughts should have a curfew." Am Kidd

Monday, July 22, 2013

Forever a Daddy's girl

(Image Source: Pinterest)

Hello everyone,

Amidst the neverending sad, unpleasant, and depressing news constantly making headlines on the Web I found one so special I just HAD to share with you. This will surely strike a loud chord in those who were, are, and will always be a Daddy's girl.

http://www.today.com/news/dying-father-has-last-first-dance-daughter-6C10703525

I am always in awe by the incredible power of love.


5 comments:

  1. I lost my Dad when I was 39, I miss him every day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alina !
    como mi inglés es terrible te dejo el comentario en castellano porque estoy segura que tú lo dominas mejor que yo el inglés :-)
    ¡Gracias por tu visita al apartamento! ¡ es un placer saber de tí y pasar por tu romántica casa!
    ¡Feliz verano amiga !

    Un beso from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Alina...
    What a sweet surprise to find you had visited Harmonie House. It's always lovely seeing you!
    Your post is very moving. I'm a daddy's girl and simply adore my Papa!
    I know I'm behind on blogging, but will remedy that pretty soon. In the meantime...sending you wishes for daily bliss. xo
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alina,
    Lovely post and very sensitive words. Sadly, my father has past away too. It's always lovely to remember the good times with him though. Thank you for sharing.
    Best wishes,
    Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful friend! Thanks for sharing this... very touching and special, sending you hugs! I am still lucky to have my sweet father..and it is a gift I treasure!
    I miss visiting with you..hoping all is sparkling and bright! Wishing you a very magical November! Thanks for adding sparkles to my world!
    Blessings
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Albert Schweitzer said "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" I thank you all!