"I've been letting my mind wonder at night. My thoughts should have a curfew." Am Kidd

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inner Freedom




There have been tremors and sounds. They have been quiet but constant. I kept hearing them...


It's taken me a while to realize the obvious: I feel free! After long years of being burdened by duties and unwanted things, I have broken away, "I" have exploded! This explotion has been quiet but it has been so strong, so potent, that my very roots have been left shaken and exposed...


I stumble through this new found freedom sure of my steps most  of the time, and yet, there are days when I feel I need a map and a compass in order to navigate through this wonderful new place within myself.




I am amazed to wake up in the morning and be able to plan my days and be me, I am still taken aback with joy, and I get up and can't wait to start new plans and new projects!


Every morning is Christmas. Full of surprises and songs to share with the beautiful people I love.  Lyrics from a  Beatle's song comes to mind, "She is having fun, something that was always denied for so many years" and yes, I AM having fun!



Note-All photos are from Weheartit.com

4 comments:

  1. wishing you blessings in your new found freedom (this post resonates for me - i was in this very same place, beginning the same journey just two years ago) it is a wonderful feeling *ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruthie! Let us continue the journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful, uplifting post, Alina. Freedom to `be' is such an incredible feeling, and I wish you plenty of magic in your life. Keep dancing in the light. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carol Anne, Great to hear from you again! and yes, I will keep dancing:)

    ReplyDelete

Albert Schweitzer said "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" I thank you all!