"I've been letting my mind wonder at night. My thoughts should have a curfew." Am Kidd

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

As the snow falls


(Image Source: Weheartit.com)



She said she usually cried at least once a day, not because she was sad but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short. (Unknown)



Woke up this morning and found our bit of the world has been painted white. On days like this I tend to feel soft inside. I roam around unable to concentrate much on anything. Of course this leads to thinking and thinking usually leads to trouble. I much rather daydream than think...


6 comments:

  1. yup!!! =]

    This is just BEAUTIFUL, Alina! =]

    xxo

    (Hey, though - where's our snow?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a wee bit of snow today, just a coating. I do love the snow, but it can be quite frightening here in the city when it turns to ice.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina,
    I love this quote so much, I think I will write it down. This is a beautiful picture too. I'm so glad to hear that you got snow! I get excited when I hear of the snow because I don't see it that often here. I am a bit of a daydreamer too. Play in the snow for me, o.k?
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your posts are so beautiful, thankyou for sharing and have a lovely weekend. Karen:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades por una blanca y bella reflexión.Un placer saludarte.Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hardly find words how amazing this Blog is.
    I added you to my favourites.
    Hugs, Ines

    ReplyDelete

Albert Schweitzer said "In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" I thank you all!